FAA Flying with Children – Child Safely: https://www.faa.gov/travelers/fly_children/
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) strongly urges children to be secured in a car seat or device for the duration of the flight. The FAA provides information needed to make informed decisions for a family’s travel plans.
- About Child Restraint Systems (CRS)
- Installing a CRS on an Airplane
- FAA-Approved Child Harness Device (CARES)
- Tips for Parents
- Seat Fit
- Children with Special Needs
- Where Can I Find More Information?