Car Seats, Belts and Buses: The 10 Most Common Mistakes
Date: March 25, 2015
Time: 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm
Join your colleagues by webinar and/or telephone for a presentation and discussion with:
Kathy Strotmeyer, Southwest Regional Coordinator, PA Traffic Injury Prevention Project
Moderator: John Zimmerman, Acting Manager, Driver Qualifications Section, Bureau of Driver Licensing / Driver Safety Division, PA Department of Transportation
Webinar link and dial in number will be emailed prior to the event.
Intended Audience: School Transportation Personnel and CPS Technicians
- Discuss school bus occupant protection systems.
- Discuss the selection and correct use of car seats, safety vests and other school bus occupant protection systems.
- Discuss the top ten most common mistakes when using child restraints on a school bus.
- Discuss how to “spec” a school bus for safer pre-school transportation.
- Provide practical tips for school transportation.
If you would like to order materials, please visit our online resource center here or call 1-800 CAR BELT.
Webinar recording posted via link below.