The Road to Safety
The best way to protect children in the car is to put them in the right car seat based on the child's age, weight, height, and developmental needs. To make your child as safe as possible, follow the five steps for correct use:
- Selection: Choose the Right Car Seat
- Direction: Face the Car Seat the Right Way
- Location: Install the Car Seat in the Right Place in the Vehicle
- Harness Adjustment and Fit: Secure the Child Correctly in the Car Seat
- Installation: Secure the Car Seat to the Vehicle Following the Vehicle Manual and Car Seat Instructions
Be a good role model for children. Drivers who wear a seat belt are more likely to have child passengers who buckle up.
Space is Limited: Registering for an Appointment is Recommended.
This car seat clinic is open to the public, but registration is strongly encouraged. If you have any questions on class – please call 1-866stlukes (785-8537) option #4 or email Mystlukes@sluhn.org.
For questions, please email Judy Meier at email@example.com.