Graco Children’s Products (Graco) is recalling certain ComfortSport, Ready Ride, and Classic Ride Convertible Car Seats sold between March 2014 and February 2015 with the following numbers: 1794333, 1813040, 1812930, 1924519, and 1924520.
February 1, 2016 – Graco Children’s Products (Graco) is recalling certain ComfortSport, Ready Ride, and Classic Ride Convertible Car Seats for labels.
ComfortSport, Ready Ride, and Classic Ride Convertible Car Seats
Graco has discovered that a small number of Graco ComfortSport, Ready Ride and Classic Ride car seats did not include a statement on the labels identifying the location of the printed instruction manual and to follow the instructions in the printed manual and on the car seat.
Dates Produced: Sold between March 2014 – February 2015
- ComfortSport: 1794333, 1813040
- Classic Ride: 1812930
- Ready Ride: 1924519, 1924520
Graco is recalling these affected car seats and providing owners with the free replacement labels (one in English and one in Spanish) pictured below that can be applied directly to the car seat. While waiting for the replacement labels, caregivers can continue to use their car seat without hesitation and should store their owner’s manual in the compartment located on the back of their car seat as indicated on the last page of the manual.
1. Check your car seat model name and date of manufacture:
Look under or behind your car seat, locate the white label and note the NAME and Date of Manufacture.
2. Please note that some car seat models within the affected date range may have already been corrected with the new labels.
If your car seat has the following English label, your car seat has been corrected and does NOT need the new labels.
3. Please note that for this particular recall, if you registered your car seat with Graco, a recall repair kit will be automatically sent to your registered address. You do not need to order a repair kit at this time.
4. Continue to use your car seat until the repair kit arrives.
For more information about these recalls, please vist the Graco Recall and Safety page.
For questions, contact Graco toll-free at 800-345-4109 Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm EST. You will need the model number and date of manufacture located on the white label located on the bottom of the car seat when you call.